Excellent paint systems don’t just happen… they evolve from sound engineering, bright ideas, and a lot of preparation. For Nutro, there is no substitute for laboratory testing. Proving a process in the lab eliminates guesswork and reduces costly mistakes in the plant.
Nutro lab technicians wear many hats but all have a common goal: eliminate the risk that the process won’t work as well as it possibly can.
For customers with limited laboratory capabilities who want to independently develop a painting curing or material-handlings process, our state of the art lab provides engineered solutions to specific finishing needs. Our lab is an excellent resource for process development, process verification, pre-production testing, and research development.
The key to a successful finishing line begins with developing a process that works reliably. That’s why Nutro has invested heavily in a process development laboratory with the capability of replicating your production process. This commitment includes the installlation of a pilot scale plant facility that has the ability to coat a wide range of different customer parts.
Here are some examples of the flexibility in technologies Nutro offers for custom lab tests:
- Fully Automated COE, overhead, and power and free conveyance with customizable work holders
- Multiple side draft spray booths
- 6 axis P-50i Fanuc Robot Add link to Fanuc
- UV chamber fusion microwave lamps
- Manual and automatic powder spray booths
- Induction heater and coils
- Combination IR and convection “Coyote” oven.
- Pipe Coating Test Line
- Coolac® test panel
- Stand alone electric and gas convection ovens
- Large automotive spray booth
- Small scale UV curing flat line
- Multiple test equipment and measuring meters for various processes
- HVLP, Airless, Electrostatic, Powder, and Conventional spray technologies
- Production power and free paint system that includes:
- Large side draft plenum
- Automotive down draft spray booth
- Down draft wash booth
- Reclaim and spray to waste powder spray booth
- Large scale convection oven
If you need to run a Finishing Test contact:
Director of Technology
440-572-3800 Ext: 191
440-572-3800 Ext 178