Nutro Inc. Painting | Coating
Automatic Finishing Systems
We have over 50 years spray technology experience. We offer complete turnkey systems, individual cells, and part specific machines. Our goal is to design a system around your unique needs and complex applications.
- Powder coating
- Liquid coating (HVLP/ Airless)
Wet spray types:
- Water based coatings
- Solvent Coating
- 2k Paints
- UV Curable paints
- Flux material
- Rust Preventatives
A well designed spray booth permits high transfer efficiency, provides reclaim over sprayed material, is easy to clean, and built to last. These are qualities that Nutro has been building into spray booths for years.
Our booths come with a host of maintenance features such as removable access panels, sloped floors, quick electrical disconnects, and easy to operate supply manifold help guard against downtime and make cleanup and maintenance easier to perform.
The spray booth is at the heart of any operation because it performs several critical functions:
- Safety- It provides containment and capture of overspray preventing operator exposure to contamination.
- Cost savings- it facilitates the reclaim of overspray, allowing the user to reconstitute the material and feed it back into the spray system.
- Quality- the booth supports a high yield of acceptable product by keeping the spray area clean and the spray equipment free of overspray buildup.
- Environmental- the booth eliminates particulates from the exhaust airstream, enabling the facility to meet EPA air emissions standards.
All of these factors combined are cause for constant examination and evaluation of spray booth efficiencies.
Spray booth types:
- Cross Draft Dry Filter
- Cross Draft Water Wash
- Push/ Pull spray booth
- Coolac paint recovery booth
Nutro is at the forefront of innovative spray solutions that can be customized to your specific process. We are happy to help you find the optimal solution to your specific needs.